As one of New Mexico’s largest and fastest growing non-profits, we provide an atmosphere with a compelling mission, to end hunger in New Mexico. If you are interested in giving back to your community and helping the hungry in our community please consider applying for a position with us. Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in applying for an open position, please:
- Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Come by and fill out an application at 5840 Office Blvd NE
Please no faxes or phone calls! Contact information and directions available here.
THANK YOU for your interest in Roadrunner Food Bank!
Current Job Openings:
Community Programs Manager
Areas of Responsibility:
- Performs customer service & problem solving activities involving RRFB partners
- Organizes orientation and training sessions for partners
- Works with agencies to develop creative uses for food bank products
- Recruits and admits partners for food bank participation
- Maintains database and provides information about partner and client characteristics
- Manages monitoring activities including site visits to ensure partners and facilities meet food bank standards and criteria
- Supervises and trains Volunteer Monitoring Teams
- Administers The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Initiates community development activities in support of Roadrunner Food Bank programs and initiatives
- Collaborates with external organizations to find ways to collectively combat hunger
- Acts as a conduit between RRFB partners and other community organizations to provide additional services related to hunger
- Coordinates with Operations Department regarding programs scheduling delivery and product availability
- Speaks to groups and organizations to promote the food bank and its activities
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university plus one to two years’ experience in program or project management; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of one year experience providing group trainings
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Strong organizational and logistic skills
- Excellent computer skills including: Contact Management, Database, Project Management, Spreadsheet, and Word Processing software systems.
- Requires extensive travel throughout the state – must have valid NM Driver’s license
- Must maintain minimum auto insurance as required by state.