As one of New Mexico’s largest and fastest growing non-profits, we provide an atmosphere with a compelling mission, to end hunger in New Mexico. If you are interested in giving back to your community and helping the hungry in our community please consider applying for a position with us.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
If you are interested in applying for an open position, please:
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please no faxes or phone calls! Contact information and directions available here.
THANK YOU for your interest in Roadrunner Food Bank!
Albuquerque: Community Initiatives Manager
Community Initiatives Manager
The Community Initiatives Manager represents RRFB as a customer service representative to provide excellent service to our partners, donors, and the public. The Community Initiatives Manager is responsible for providing coordinated and direct support for RRFB’s community program activities. This position holds responsibility for systems such as research and analysis, capacity building, and program coordination that support RRFB’s community initiatives goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and runs reports on program activities, goals and grant reporting
- Manages programs and events to build stronger partnerships
- Develops and implements the yearly SEED conference
- Researches information and creates reports involving partner participation
- Maintains database and provides information about partner and client characteristics
- Does data entry of partner activities, such as monthly reporting, updating contact information, and tracking of incoming documents.
- Supports and supervises program volunteers
- Performs site visits of partners for compliance
- Maintains grant reporting calendar
- Creates and manages selected SEED activities
- Creates and manages surveys and compiles results
- Performs data analysis for grant reports
- Complies with RRFB policies, practices and procedures
- Researches and implements new program opportunities
- Records program meeting notes
- Develops contents for and maintain program sections of website
- Performs excellent customer service and works with RRFB partners in solving problems
- Coordinates partner recognition event programs and presentations
- Provides information about partners for food bank newsletter, website, and funding applications
- Acts as a liaison with other food bank staff providing program support
- Prepares information for presentations including PowerPoint slides
- Acts as a conduit between RRFB partners and other community organizations to provide additional services related to hunger
- Receives and routes calls appropriately for RRFB partners
- Along with other Program Team members provides SEED activities and coordination
- Speaks to groups and organizations to promote the food bank and its activities
- Expresses enthusiasm for continually improving systems related to responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience; or a combination of education and experience
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Database and excel experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work as part of a team.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Bilingual in Spanish