Roadrunner Food Bank is part of a national network of 200 plus food banks across the United States called Feeding America. This national membership allows us bring resources to our state that help our hungry neighbors. These resources come in the form of access to funding, sources of food with national food companies, best practices of what food banks in the network are doing across the country and much more.
Feeding America is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization and is a leader in helping solve America’s hunger crisis. As a nationwide network of food banks Feeding America:
- Serves virtually every community in the United States
- Builds unparalleled national and local partnerships
- Is the leading hunger research organization
- Measures impact driven outputs and program evaluations
- Reaches 46 million low-income people through the food bank network.
Through its 200 member food banks 60,000 food pantries and meal programs are able to receive food and provide services that help more than 46 million people each year. This national network is able to provide meals to more than 3 billion families facing hunger annually.