@Pay Service – Giving Right from an Email to Help Roadrunner Food Bank
Roadrunner Food Bank serves 70,000 hungry people every week in New Mexico. There has been an increase in demand for help with food due to a slow-recovering economy and high unemployment in our state. Help us with our hunger relief efforts by donating today!
Donating online to Roadrunner Food Bank has never been easier; now, you can donate right from your email. When you sign up, @Pay sends email messages to you on our behalf to keep you updated about how you can help Roadrunner Food Bank.
Donating through @Pay
@Pay makes it easy for you to donate to Roadrunner Food Bank! In just a few simple steps, you are able to contribute a payment of your choosing right from your email. All you have to do is:
- Sign up to receive email from the Food Bank
- When you receive our email, click a giving amount you want to donate
- It triggers a return email for you to give
- If you have already provided @Pay your credit card information the amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If you haven’t provided credit card information previously through @Pay, you will be taken to a link that will ask you to provide it.
- Await follow up email messages and reminders to give again from your inbox
@Pay will send the donation directly to us! It’s that simple!
Other Ways to Donate Online
@Pay is just one of the ways that you are able to donate online to Roadrunner Food Bank. We also accept one-time payments, recurring monthly donations through Roadrunner Club and contributions through our online food drive. Contact us today for more information on how to help!