Ways to Donate to Roadrunner Food Bank
We help 70,000 people in New Mexico put food on the table for their family every week—and the need for assistance is growing. All over New Mexico, people who are struggling with hunger rely on our services for help. Every donation that we receive helps those who need it the most.
Food Drives, Online Donations and Volunteer Opportunities at Roadrunner Food Bank
At Roadrunner Food Bank, no contribution is too large or too small—every dollar really does count. For every dollar we receive, we are able to distribute five meals. We have use for every donation. You can donate:
- Your time by taking advantage of our volunteer opportunities
- By making an online donation
- Setting up a recurring donation by joining the Roadrunner Club
- Through email via @Pay
- Hosting a food drive at your organization
Help us help hungry New Mexicans solve hunger today.
Get Started Today
Roadrunner Food Bank has volunteer opportunities and other ways that you can contribute to our hunger relief efforts. Contact us today to get started! Whether you are setting up a recurring donation or hosting a food drive at your organization, we’ll make it as easy as possible to do!
Looking for more ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift here.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in here.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click here to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page