Holiday Food & Fund Drive Results 2014
Thanks to the generous support of donors just like you, we were able to collect a total of 778,239 pounds of food through the 2014 Holiday Food Drive, a 17.5% increase from the 2013 Holiday Food Drive of 662,342. The three-month food drive is possible because hundreds of groups, businesses and community members come together to collect food and funds on our behalf! We are thrilled to report these successful results to you!
Thank you to our 20 top 2014 Holiday Food & Fund partners:
- National Association of Letter Carriers and United States Postal Service
- Federal Executive Board
- Smith’s Food and Drug
- Sandia National Laboratories
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association and Foundation
- Planet Fitness
- Vandyke Software Inc.
- Rotary Del Sol Foundation
- Presbyterian Cafeteria Main Building
- Mission Achievement Success Charter School
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Enterprise Holding Foundation
- Southwest Decoratives
- National Distributing Co.
- National Nuclear Security Administration of the Department of Energy
- Klinger Constructors, LLC
- Century Bank
- CSA Engineering
- Cibola High School and National Honor Society
- Albuquerque Plumbing Heating and Cooling
Special thanks to KOB TV, KOB FM, KRST FM, the Albuquerque Journal and Smith’s Food and Drive as our media partners and sponsors during the Holiday Food Drive!
If you are interested in helping host a food and fund drive, contact Flor Irvin at 505.349.5332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all so very much for your efforts in helping us solve hunger together!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Looking for ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page