Holiday Food & Fund Drive Results 2013
Thanks to the generous support of donors just like you, we were able to collect a total of 662,342 pounds of food through the 2013 Holiday Food Drive, 4.8% increase from the 2012 Holiday Food Drive of 631,808. The three-month food drive is possible because hundreds of groups, businesses and community members come together to collect food and funds on our behalf! We are thrilled to report these successful results to you!
Thank you to our 20 top 2013 Holiday Food & Fund partners:
- National Association of Letter Carriers and United States Postal Service
- Smith’s Food and Drug
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Vandyke Software, Inc.
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association and Foundation
- Rotary Club of Albuquerque del Sol
- Mission Achievement Success Charter School
- Mario’s Pizza
- Federal Executive Board
- Parking Company of America., Inc./Star Parking Inc.
- Presbyterian Cafeteria Main
- Desert Rose Trading
- CU ATM Services
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Fidelity Investments
- Lavaland Elementary School
- B. Carlson Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- CSL Plasma
- First Unitarian Church
Special thanks to KOB TV, KOB FM, KRST FM, the Albuquerque Publishing and Smith’s Food and Drive as our media partners and sponsors during the Holiday Food Drive!
Also, for the second time, groups and organizations in Las Cruces hosted food and fund drives on behalf of our Southern Branch. The list below are the top three organizations who hosted a food drive for our Southern Branch in 2013!
- Las Cruces High School with 4,502 Pounds
- Centennial High School with 1,732 Pounds
- KHQT Hot 103.1 with 1,665 Pounds
Thank you all so very much for your efforts in helping us solve hunger together!