Hunger Action Month
Roadrunner Food Bank is joining food banks across the country and Feeding America during Hunger Action Month urging individuals to mobilize in our community. Be a part of solving hunger together by taking action this month. As individuals, charities, businesses and government, we all have a role to play in getting food to help our hungry neighbors.
Together, We Can Solve Hunger with your ongoing help! Lend your voice this month in several ways:
- Download Roadrunner Food Bank’s 30 Ways in 30 Days Calendar to take action daily.
- GO ORANGE! Join us during Hunger Action Day and wear orange on Thursday, September 5. Take a photo and share your ‘orange’ with us on our social media sites.
- Use Feeding America’s digital app for ways to help spread the word and join us in participating in Hunger Action Month.
- GO ORANGE DIGITALLY by changing your social media sites and website to orange.
- Meet Hungry Kate and share her 2 minute video with those you know.
- Connect with us on social media – see upper right side of our website for links.
- Give! Learn about our Giving Societies here.
We are working harder every day to assist individuals and families right here in New Mexico. Whether it’s by advocating and raising awareness, making donations, or giving of your time and energy, everyone can play a role in solving hunger.
A few simple actions can make a difference! Won’t you join us in taking action this September?
To learn more about Hunger Action Month on a national level, visit www.HungerActionMonth.org