Making your Charitable Donation Stretch in New Mexico
At Roadrunner Food Bank, we are solving hunger across New Mexico with your help. We know that in our state, 60% of hungry households have to choose between paying for medicine or medical care or buying food. By making a donation to the Food Bank, you can alleviate some of their stress by taking away the toughest decisions – food or medicine.
Your Donation to Charity Stretches
Our New Mexico Food Bank can use every dollar you donate to do something good for our community. With your charity donation, we are able to:
- Distribute five meals for every $1 we receive
- Feed 70,000 people every week
- Distribute more than 100,000 pounds of food every day
- Feed hungry children through our Childhood Hunger Initiative
- Provide food to 14,700 seniors weekly
Our Food Bank welcomes your support through donations to our charity and volunteer efforts. If you would like to make a monthly contribution of $10 or more, please consider joining our Roadrunner Club. Supporting our club allows us to budget our resources, expand services and provide disaster relief to hungry people..
Help Support our Food Bank Today
A donation to our charity is just one way to support our organization. We are always looking to add new volunteers, find people to host a food drive and online food drive or to support our hunger relief and outreach programs all over the state. Give to our Food Bank and help us build a brighter future for New Mexico. Contact us today to get started!
Looking for ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page