Monthly giving allows Roadrunner Food Bank to plan ahead, respond in times of disasters and ensure that New Mexico’s hungry can depend on us for food when they need to. To join, simply commit to make a minimum gift of $10 or more a month. For every $1 given to the Food Bank, we are able to distribute 5 meals in the community. Your gift helps in the following ways.
- $20 a month provides a child with a weekly backpack filled with food to eat over four weekends.
- $35 a month allows us to distribute 110 pounds of produce.
- $50 a month allows us to distribute 250 meals to hungry people
- $80 a month provides a food box to 4 seniors with enough food for 30 meals.
- $125 a month allows us to distribute 2,500 pounds of food through our Mobile Food Pantry.