About the New Mexico Roadrunner Food Club
Our New Mexico Food Bank formed the Roadrunner Club out of the need to create a strong base of supporters that we could rely on to contribute regularly. Since its creation, we have been able to plan ahead and budget, expand our services to communities, respond to disasters around the state and nationally and give hope to the people who use our services.
How your Donation Helps our Cause
With a strong support base for our Food Bank, we are able to feed nearly 40,000 people we help every week. Fewer people are turned away from the food pantries we supply. We are able to bring help to the 90,000 children and 30,000 seniors we feed every year. Your monthly contribution also allows us to:
- Provide a backpack of food for a hungry child to eat over the weekend
- Distribute food through our mobile food pantry
- Distribute meals to hungry people through our network of agencies
- Give food boxes to seniors struggling to afford food
- Expand our services to communities across the state
- Find new solutions to feed hungry clients together
We make it as easy as possible to join the Roadrunner Club. Simply set up a recurring credit card payment or EFT draft and you’re all set!
Join the Roadrunner Club Today
Your contribution can be as little as $10 a month or as much as $100. Ask your employer to match your donation. Every dollar we receive can put five meals to the hands of hungry people in New Mexico. Contact us to join the Roadrunner Club today.
Make a Donation Online Now!
Call us at 505.247.2052 in Albuquerque or 575.523.4390 in Las Cruces if you need help or for volunteer opportunities in New Mexico!
Sign up to receive regular e-communications from us!