About the New Mexico Roadrunner Club
Our New Mexico Food Bank formed the Roadrunner Club out of the need to create a strong base of supporters that we could rely on to contribute regularly. Since its creation, we have been able to plan ahead and budget, expand our services to communities, respond to disasters around the state and nationally and give hope to the people who use our services.
How your Donation Helps our Cause
With a strong support base for our Food Bank, we are able to feed 70,000 people every week. Fewer people are turned away from the food pantries we supply. We are able to bring help to hungry children and seniors whose exposure to hunger can make them very vulnerable. Your monthly contribution also allows us to:
- Supply food to schools through our Childhood Hunger Initiative
- Distribute food through our traveling mobile food pantry
- Distribute meals to hungry people through our network of agencies
- Give food to seniors struggling to afford food at low-income senior housing sites
- Expand our services to communities across the state
- Find new solutions to feed hungry clients together
We make it as easy as possible to join the Roadrunner Club. Simply set up a recurring credit card payment or EFT draft and you’re all set!
Join the Roadrunner Club Today
Your contribution can be as little as $10 a month or as much as $100. Ask your employer to match your donation. Every dollar we receive can put five meals to the hands of hungry people in New Mexico. Contact us to join the Roadrunner Club today.
Looking for ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page