Souper Bowl Registration
Souper Bowl 2013 will be held on Saturday, January 26, 2013, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at Roadrunner Food Bank near Jefferson and I-25.
Chefs from 40 leading restaurants will create their best soups or desserts for sampling by 1,200 guests. Celebrity judges and the public will vote on their favorite soups and dessert. Awards will be handed out to the top three Critics’ Choice and People’s Choice winners in several categories toward the end of the event.
While the Souper Bowl is always a fun event, it has a very important goal – to feed hungry people throughout New Mexico. Through your participation in Souper Bowl 2013, you can insure our ability to provide food for those in need. The involvement of quality chefs and restaurants will help us reach our goal to raise $80,000 through this event! Roadrunner Food Bank can distribute $10 worth of food per $1 donation.
As part of your participation in Souper Bowl 2013, we ask that you provide the following:
• 15 gallons of soup. Soup must be fully prepared prior to event, and/or at least 800 small dessert servings.
• You are welcome to serve soup and dessert if you wish.
• Equipment needed to serve soup and keep at appropriate temperature. Equipment must adhere to all Health Department Guidelines. We provide two propane stoves, bleach buckets, hand sanitizer, 2 oz cups, dessert plates, spoons, forks and napkins.
• Two people to represent your restaurant and serve your soup and/or dessert.
• Decorations for your 6 ft. table. We have an award for Best Booth so have fun decorating your table area.
• Electrical outlets will NOT be accessible.
• Please submit a recipe to include in our Souper Bowl 2013 cookbook. The cookbook is sold as a fundraiser at the event. Recipe submissions are needed by January 4, 2013. This does not have to be the recipe for the soup/dessert you are serving. Email your recipe to email@example.com or call 505.349.8825. We will also call and remind you of your possible recipe submission closer to the recipe deadline.
• You may serve more than one soup, but only one soup will be judged by a panel of judges.
Helpful information about Souper Bowl 2013:
• Event date – Saturday, January 26th!
• You are welcome to arrive as early as 8:30 am to set up your table/booth. Staff at the Food Bank will help you unload at our SOUTH dock.
• The event is open to VIPs starting at 10:30 am, the main activities are from 11 am to 2 pm. Please be prepared to greet guests by 10:15 am.
• We will mail you event posters and table tents to promote the event. We hope you will display the posters and table tents for your customers to see.
• The sooner you register, the more visibility you will have! Sign up today!
• Most importantly, thank you! We appreciate your support of Souper Bowl and our work in hunger-relief in New Mexico!
Social Media Sites: We’ll like/follow you on your social media sites, and ask you consider liking/following our pages. Here is a listing of our social media sites.
Fill out the form below to register for Souper Bowl 2013