New Mexico Business Donations
At Roadrunner Food Bank, we rely on the donations of businesses and organizations around New Mexico to help feed the hungry people who rely on our services. Any type of business can host a food and fund drive to help us collect food to help our hunger relief efforts.
What to Donate
When you are hosting a food and fund drive at your business, please only ask for donations of non-perishable items. Every day of the year, Roadrunner Food Bank needs:
- Boxed meals
- Canned meats
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Cereal and breakfast bars
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Rice and soup
- Peanut butter and jelly
Setting goals for donation levels or hosting competitions between departments of your business is a great way to get the most out of your food drive. The support we have received from businesses like yours have helped tens of thousands of people a year bring food home to their families.
How to Help
Hosting a food and fund drive at your business is just one of the ways that your company can help with hunger relief in New Mexico. Contact us today to host an online food drive, to setup a volunteer day for your employees, or to take a tour of our facilities. Every donation helps us fight hunger and feed hope in New Mexico.
Looking for more ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page