Charitable Donations from New Mexico Faith Based Organizations
Every day, 54% of people who are struggling with hunger in New Mexico have to make difficult decisions between buying food and paying their utility bills. Often, the people who are making these tough decisions are suffering in silence. When you contribute to Roadrunner Food Bank at your church or within your faith community, you are helping people avoid making the choice between food and basic needs.
How your Church can Help
Helping to meet the need of hungry people in New Mexico is an important way to contribute to the community. For every person that we help, we know that there are two more that need our services.
Your church and faith community can help by:
- Hosting a Food for Thought Tour at Roadrunner Food Bank to help educate people in our community about the need low-income families, children, seniors and adults face and struggle with every day
- Making a gift from your faith community to the Food Bank
- Hosting and organizing an Online Fund Drive with your faith community
- Collect food items and bring them to the Food Bank once the food drive is completed
- Scheduling a group of volunteers to help at Roadrunner Food Bank once a month
- Contacting us for more ways to help
Every donation that we receive at Roadrunner Food Bank makes a difference to the people who are going hungry in New Mexico every day. Your faith community can make a positive impact on people who need food in our state.
Roadrunner Food Bank: Helping 70,000 Hungry People Every Week
From children to seniors, the help you provide allows Roadrunner Food Bank to continue to feed 70,000 people every week. Help the people and families of New Mexico put meals on the table every night. Contact us today for more information on how you can help.
Looking for more ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift here.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in here.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click here to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page