Food Bank Donations in New Mexico
Our humble beginnings began by giving people food out of the trunk of a car. Today we are distributing about 90,000 pounds of food a day with a fleet of trucks to supply food to hundreds of partner agencies and food programs across the state. Roadrunner Food Bank relies on food donations to help feed hungry people in New Mexico. When you make a monetary or food donation of any size to our non-profit, you are making a difference in the lives of the nearly 40,000 people that we help every week.
How Your Food Donations can Help
Any type of donation helps feed hungry people all over New Mexico. When you contribute to Roadrunner Food Bank, you help:
- Someone avoid making the choice between paying for utilities or paying for food
- Roadrunner Food Bank and our partner agencies ensure we have food the moment it is needed
- Contribute to the 22 million pounds of food that we distribute every year
- Feed the 30% of children who live in poverty in New Mexico
- The 43% of seniors who still need help with food, even after they receive social security benefits
In the last 10 years, our distribution has grown over 93%. That means that there are an increasing number of New Mexicans who are going hungry and making tough decisions between food and other necessities. Help us keep up with the growing need for food in New Mexico.
Every Food Bank Donation Counts
With every dollar that is donated to Roadrunner Food Bank, we can provide 5 meals to hungry New Mexicans. Your contribution matters. For more information about how your contribution can help Roadrunner Food Bank feed hungry people in our state, contact us today.