We may not see the effects of a hungry person first-hand, but the silent struggles they encounter are all around us. Your contribution to Roadrunner Food Bank helps to alleviate some of the stresses hungry people face.
Organizing a Food & Fund Drive
Get together with people from your business, faith community, school, group or civic organization to coordinate a food drive. At Roadrunner Food Bank, we encourage you to collect both food items and funds. Be sure to set a date to start collecting food items. Invite and remind your group where and how to donate food. Also, collect funds through our Online Food Drive webpage. By setting up your very own webpage, your efforts really help leverage the amount of food we can provide. All funds raised through your online efforts will help us acquire and then distribute even more food. For every $1 you help us raise, we are able to distribute FIVE meals to help feed our hungry neighbors.
Host a food and fund drive in two easy steps.
- Create your very own Online Food Drive website and get started on raising funds today.
- Complete this quick and easy questionnaire to get your Food Drive started today. We will follow up with you to confirm details.
Collecting Food During Your Food Drive
We encourage you to use sturdy boxes or borrow Roadrunner Food Bank’s collection barrels. If you plan to use our food barrels, please coordinate a pick up day and time with us well in advance. Once your food drive is complete, please return the food you collected as well as our food barrels during business hours – Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4pm.
Helpful Tools for Your Food & Fund Drive
Schedule Your Food and Fund Drive Today!
Your gift of food and money help provide life-changing meals to hungry people all over the state. We invite you to get involved in hunger-relief by starting your Food and Fund Drive today. You can contact our staff to get you started or if you have any questions.
Branch in Albuquerque:
AnnaMarie Maez, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505.349.8921
Southern Branch in Las Cruces:
Rudy Carbajal, email@example.com or call 575.323.5151
Looking for ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page