We may not see the effects of a hungry person first-hand, but the silent struggles they encounter are all around us. Your contribution to Roadrunner Food Bank helps to alleviate some of the stresses hungry people face.
Organizing a Food & Fund Drive
Get together with people from your business, faith community, school, group or civic organization to coordinate a food drive. At Roadrunner Food Bank, we encourage you to collect both food items and funds. Be sure to set a date to start collecting food items. Invite and remind your group where and how to donate food. Also, collect funds through our Online Food Drive webpage. By setting up your very own webpage, your efforts really help leverage the amount of food we can provide. All funds raised through your online efforts will help us acquire and then distribute even more food. For every $1 you help us raise, we are able to distribute FIVE meals to help feed our hungry neighbors.
Host a food and fund drive in a few easy steps.
- Create your very own Online Food Drive team. Your team’s custom webpage allows you track your team’s progress.
- Pick a start day and end day to collect food with your group. Remind people where and how to donate the food through fliers, email messages and team meetings.
- At the completion of your food drive, plan a date to deliver the food you collected back to the Food Bank or one of our local partners (see list below).
Collecting Food During Your Food Drive
We encourage you to use sturdy boxes or containers. If you need boxes, please contact AnnaMarie Maez at 505.349.8921 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to pick them up. Once your food drive is complete, please return the food you collected during business hours – Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4pm or deliver to one of our participating partners.
Helpful Tools for Your Food & Fund Drive
Your Gifts of Food and Funds Help Solve Hunger!
Your gifts of food and money help provide life-changing meals to hungry people all over the state. We invite you to get involved in hunger-relief by starting your Food and Fund Drive today. You can contact our staff if you need help to get started at 505.349.8921 or email@example.com.
AnnaMarie Maez, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505.349.8921
Las Cruces Facility:
Rudy Carbajal, email@example.com or call 575.323.5151
Looking for more ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page