Food Drop Off Locations
We realize that the Food Bank isn’t right around the corner for everyone in our community. In attempt to have regular and convenient food drop off locations, we have worked APD, local libraries and companies to have food collection barrels at various sites around town. Below is a list of the locations that will have our food collection barrels year round. Please bear in mind:
- Each location will accept non-perishable food donations during their operating hours
- APD Substations are open Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Library and community center hours vary, check their website for details
- The collection sites are not going to have specific information about the Food Bank. Please call 505.349.5332 or 575.523.4390 if you have questions we can answer.
Also, we accept food donations directly at the Food Bank during business hours. If you are bringing in a donation of food please visit our main lobby and we can assist you.
- APD Northeast Area Command at 8201 Osuna Rd NE
- Erna Fergusson Library at 3700 San Mateo NE
- North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center at 7521 Carmel Ave NE
- Xerox Business Services at 7000 Prospect Place NE
Phone Number: (505) 333-8107
Hours: 7:30 am-4:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- APD Southeast Area Command at 800 Louisiana SE
Westside South of I-40
- APD Southwest Area Command at 6404 Los Volcanes Rd NW
Westside North of I-40
In Las Cruces
Please call 505.349.8921 for a list of partners we send food to in Las Cruces.