Online Food Drive at Roadrunner Food Bank
Hosting an Online Food & Fund Drive lets you and your group get involved with our mission to end hunger in New Mexico in an easy and highly effective way.
An online food drive is great because:
- It’s eco-friendly and cost-efficient
- It benefits Roadrunner Food Bank in a way that’s convenient for you
- It allows you to divide your group into competing teams to boost team spirit and morale
Ask your company, group or organization to sign up to host an online food drive to support Roadrunner Food Bank.
How to Host an Online Food & Fund Drive
All you have to do is visit the Online Food and Fund Drive website to register your team, set up a team page and begin fundraising. You can send messages right from the website to promote the food drive to co-workers and friends asking them to join your team or donate on your behalf. The best part is you can easily track your team’s online donations through the website.
Why host an Online Food & Fund Drive? The answer is simple: you are helping the Food Bank obtain exactly what is most needed—more food! For every $1 contributed we can distribute more than 5 meals to hungry people.
For more information contact Kevin Vigil at 505.314.0600 or email@example.com.
Looking for more ways to help? We have provided a few tips to get involved right away.
- Help Roadrunner Food Bank solve hunger by making a monthly donation – set up a monthly recurring gift.
- Receive email from the Food Bank by opting in.
- Learn about how to volunteer at the Food Bank – click to register
- Learn how you can serve in other ways by visiting our Take Action Page