New Volunteer Registration Portal
For years, volunteers have been able to utilize our website to schedule their warehouse volunteer appointments through our website. As with any technology, our needs have grown and changed. We’ve added and expanded our volunteer needs to include what is known as Skilled Based volunteer activities as well as added volunteer opportunities that may be held offsite and away from the Food Bank.
This March, volunteers will continue to sign up and register for a time and date to volunteer in the warehouse, but will also have the opportunity to view and sign up for additional volunteer possibilities.
Any previous or new Food Bank volunteer will need to create a new username and passcode to utilize the new scheduling product called “Cervis.” If you used our former scheduling service, your previous credentials will not allow you to log in to this new registration system.
- Visit www.rrfb.org/volunteer to learn more about volunteering
- Click here to automatically be re-directed to the volunteer login portal to create a new volunteer appointment.
- Groups of 2-50+ should complete the group form. Once we have confirmed availability for your requested day and time, we’ll send you a group reservation code to pre-register each member of your group.
- Please update any stored bookmarks on your computer to CERVIS as soon as possible.
- To cancel or modify a volunteer appointment, please call 505.349.5358 or email email@example.com as we transition to this new system .
In the near future, all volunteers will be asked to sign in and out of their volunteer time either through an onsite kiosk or via a website link. Signing in and out digitally will continue to help us track the wonderful service hours you are contributing to our community.
Thank you for continuing to be an important team member in our work. Your generosity makes a difference in the lives of hungry people all over our state!
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505.349.5358. Thank you also in advance for being patient with us as we learn this new system right along with you!
Take the Volunteer Pledge
Volunteers power Roadrunner Food Bank. It’s as simple as that. We could not help provide food and resources to the 70,000 people in our community who face hunger without the help of volunteers. We invite you to take an active role in solving hunger and join us and the Feeding America network by pledging to volunteer.
When you give your time you get back something amazing in return, maybe even life-changing: The feeling that you personally are helping put food into the hands of people who need it.
It’s proof that no matter what happens in the world, you absolutely have the power to make a difference in the lives of others. But don’t take our word for it. Sign up to volunteer and find out for yourself.
Volunteer activities can range from packing, sorting and prepping food for distribution; helping to staff an event; or providing access to specialized skills. Follow these simple steps to start making a difference in your community:
- Register or contact us to let us know how you’d like to volunteer at the Food Bank either as an individual, with your family, your company, or a group.
- Make your pledge official by registering with our national organization Feeding America here
- Share your experience and the impact of your work on social media to challenge others to also make the pledge. Use #FoodBankVolunteer and #FeedingAmerica in your social posts.
- Already a volunteer? Take the pledge again this year to continue join us hunger.
Donate Your Old Car and Help Feed Others
There’s a brand new way to help feed New Mexicans in need — and at the same time support Roadrunner Food Bank’s mission to solve hunger! Donate your old or used vehicle and turn it into food to feed others in your community.
We accept all types of vehicles as donations: cars, motorcycles, tractors, RVs, trailers – even boats! It doesn’t even matter whether they’re running or not. We’ll take them! Plus, you may qualify for a tax deduction on your vehicle donation.
And donating your vehicle couldn’t be easier. Simply call us at 855-500-7433 or visit us at www.rrfb.org/cars — and we take everything from there.
We’ll arrange a convenient time around your schedule to pick the vehicle up, notify you when your vehicle has been sold, and send you a formal tax receipt letter.
And in the meantime, you can rest assured your generosity has already been put to work to help feed your hungry neighbors.
Turn your old car into food for others!